Do you not know that the runners in the stadium all run in the race, but only one wins the prize? Run so as to win. Every athlete exercises discipline in every way. They do it to win a perishable crown, but we an imperishable one. Thus I do not run aimlessly; I do not fight as if I were shadowboxing. No, I drive my body and train it, for fear that, after having preached to others, I myself should be disqualified. - 1 Cor 9:24-27
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Beautiful Blogger Award
I received an award from Jenn's Journal.
I have to now write seven things about myself and pass the award along to seven bloggers.
1. I'd rather use a circular saw and a cordless drill than bake cookies or mop the floor.
2. I read and follow directions well.
3. My favorite saint is Padre Pio.
4. I could not run more than 3 minutes last November.
5. I've never had an epidural. Too scared of needles.
6. My favorite color is purple.
7. I'm not very organized, though many of my friends think that I am.
And I pass this award onto:
Barefoot Angie Bee
I Run Because... I Can
I wonder why
Let Mercy Lead
Racing With Babes
Running Off at the Mouth
Twelve Fit Feet