Do you not know that the runners in the stadium all run in the race, but only one wins the prize? Run so as to win. Every athlete exercises discipline in every way. They do it to win a perishable crown, but we an imperishable one. Thus I do not run aimlessly; I do not fight as if I were shadowboxing. No, I drive my body and train it, for fear that, after having preached to others, I myself should be disqualified. - 1 Cor 9:24-27

Friday, October 15, 2010

Art Class

On Fridays, our days are shorter.  I've scheduled them that way to allow for extra activities like gym class and library time. 

Today, we painted in watercolor.  Lots of Hair was taking her nap.

Table full of paintings

Lil' Chef's work:
"Creation"
 The hand of God is in the bottom right hand corner.  Can you spot the stars and the earth?

"The Garden"
 The Garden of Eden.  Gates are in the garden.  Adam and Eve are hiding in the bushes.  
God is like the wind.  Can you spot the serpent?

"Noah's Ark"

Mr. T's work:
"Bilbo Baggins"

"Sea Serpent"

"Tank"

Squeaker's Work:
"Boy and Girl at an Apple Tree"

"Mom and Baby Fish under the Sea"

"Rainbow"


Trouble's Work:

3 comments:

  1. What fun! We love to paint around here too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! I see you have a school room....nice! I would love to have one. Maybe someday...hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful artwork! Makes me want to breakout the watercolors!

    Winks & Smiles,
    Wifey

    ReplyDelete