Do you not know that the runners in the stadium all run in the race, but only one wins the prize? Run so as to win. Every athlete exercises discipline in every way. They do it to win a perishable crown, but we an imperishable one. Thus I do not run aimlessly; I do not fight as if I were shadowboxing. No, I drive my body and train it, for fear that, after having preached to others, I myself should be disqualified. - 1 Cor 9:24-27

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Snow in May

Looking out the window and seeing this:

Lots of Hair exclaims, "It's Christmas!"

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you commented on my blog and sent me that email. I will definitely need to keep up with you, we definitely have a lot in common. I will have to keep up with you. Do you have an email feed? If not, I will make a mental note to check you out each Wednesday at Yarn Along. I don't write as often about knitting, but I do have a hard core addiction. I always tell people that crack would be cheaper than cashmere but less problematic in the end.

    So good to meet you!

    ReplyDelete