Do you not know that the runners in the stadium all run in the race, but only one wins the prize? Run so as to win. Every athlete exercises discipline in every way. They do it to win a perishable crown, but we an imperishable one. Thus I do not run aimlessly; I do not fight as if I were shadowboxing. No, I drive my body and train it, for fear that, after having preached to others, I myself should be disqualified. - 1 Cor 9:24-27

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Crazy Idea

We discovered this posted on craigslist:

FREE  ... you dismantle.


The double corn crib is located about 30 miles from the farm property that we are scheduled to close on March 14th.

With all the projects (in particular a workshop and chicken coop) that we would like to do around the farm, all these materials would come in super handy.

My one concern ... the safety of my husband while he is dismantling.

He has spoken with the farmer and my hubby will start dismantling the elevator this weekend.  Once the elevator is down, we'll take that for scrap and use the money to cover the cost of gas and any safety equipment that I'm requiring him to wear .. I'm thinking a harness and some rope.

No comments:

Post a Comment