Do you not know that the runners in the stadium all run in the race, but only one wins the prize? Run so as to win. Every athlete exercises discipline in every way. They do it to win a perishable crown, but we an imperishable one. Thus I do not run aimlessly; I do not fight as if I were shadowboxing. No, I drive my body and train it, for fear that, after having preached to others, I myself should be disqualified. - 1 Cor 9:24-27

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Full Marathon outfit

Thinking about what to wear for my first full marathon.

Discovered that NikeStore.com offers customizable shirts.

How about this:

Green Bay Packer colors
26.2 on the front
My name on the back and on the sleeve ... for strangers to cheer for me
The number 11 on the back for the year 2011

Get a total customization experience at NIKEiD.com. You can customize colors and materials for a totally unique take on kicks, T-shirts and more. Start customizing now at www.nikeid.com.
Check out the
Nike Pro - Core Fitted Short-Sleeve iD Top
I designed at NIKEiD.com

No comments:

Post a Comment