Do you not know that the runners in the stadium all run in the race, but only one wins the prize? Run so as to win. Every athlete exercises discipline in every way. They do it to win a perishable crown, but we an imperishable one. Thus I do not run aimlessly; I do not fight as if I were shadowboxing. No, I drive my body and train it, for fear that, after having preached to others, I myself should be disqualified. - 1 Cor 9:24-27

Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Tale of a Braid

Lots of Hair does not sit still while her hair is brushed.  She detests having anyone brush her hair or touch her hair.  Today, after her bath, I was able to brush her hair quickly and I noticed that she was still sitting still ... though I admit she was watching Go, Diego, Go.  Earlier in the week, I had braided the older girls' hair so I thought that I would attempt it.  Lots of Hair actually let me finish!



No comments:

Post a Comment