Do you not know that the runners in the stadium all run in the race, but only one wins the prize? Run so as to win. Every athlete exercises discipline in every way. They do it to win a perishable crown, but we an imperishable one. Thus I do not run aimlessly; I do not fight as if I were shadowboxing. No, I drive my body and train it, for fear that, after having preached to others, I myself should be disqualified. - 1 Cor 9:24-27

Monday, November 28, 2011

Today

Outside my window::
sunny and 33 degrees, but no snow  :(

I am thankful for::
my health.  The family experienced a nasty stomach bug which cut our Thanksgiving vacation short.

I am wearing::
jean maternity skirt and Packers sweatshirt

I am reading::
Advent and Christmas Wisdom from Padre Pio

I am hoping and praying::
for the protection of this new little soul in my womb


To live the Liturgy::
thinking of less school next year during the Advent season
enjoy learning the new translation of the Mass


I am creating::
a knitted baptismal gown

On my iPod::
an awesome knitting app

I am running::
no miles.  

Around the house::
still a few unpacked boxes from the move

On the sewing front::
jumpers for Lil' Chef.

One of my favorite things::
children laughing

A few plans for the rest of the week::
appointment with the midwife today

A picture to share::
Monkey decorating cookies while wearing my favorite pj's!

No comments:

Post a Comment