Do you not know that the runners in the stadium all run in the race, but only one wins the prize? Run so as to win. Every athlete exercises discipline in every way. They do it to win a perishable crown, but we an imperishable one. Thus I do not run aimlessly; I do not fight as if I were shadowboxing. No, I drive my body and train it, for fear that, after having preached to others, I myself should be disqualified. - 1 Cor 9:24-27

Monday, December 12, 2011

Gaudete Sunday

Our family tradition is to decorate for Christmas on Gaudete Sunday.

Here are some moments from our day:
Lil' Chef and Bumbershoot
Mr. T


Squeaker


Dear Husband helping pass out ornaments
A Family Tradition:  Taking turns placing the angel on the tree.  This year was Squeaker's.

The Christmas village that was given/inherited from my husband's Grandmother.

Little People Nativity set keeps the girls busy.

Lots of Hair likes to grab all the Mickey Mouse characters and give them kisses.

Waiting for Baby Jesus.  Are you preparing?

The Three Kings making their way across the mantle.

An empty manger on the prayer table.

the finished tree

No comments:

Post a Comment