Do you not know that the runners in the stadium all run in the race, but only one wins the prize? Run so as to win. Every athlete exercises discipline in every way. They do it to win a perishable crown, but we an imperishable one. Thus I do not run aimlessly; I do not fight as if I were shadowboxing. No, I drive my body and train it, for fear that, after having preached to others, I myself should be disqualified. - 1 Cor 9:24-27

Thursday, January 14, 2010

No School Today - Kids are sick

One of my goals this year was to create a blog.  Well, since kids are sick today, there's no school.  So, I have some extra time to do something for me.


My 2010 Goals:
  • Create a blog 
  • Wake up earlier
  • Develop a deeper prayer life
  • Run 3 5K races this year
  • Incorporate more vegetarian dishes
  • Make a list of all crochet, knitting, cross-stitch, and sewing projects for the year; then prioritize
  • Read one religious and/or educational book each month
  • Confession once a month

2 comments:

  1. So good to see you out in the blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your list looks like a xerox copy of mine! Even the sewing projects. But my list says...write something on your blog. I set one up, but never posted, lol.

    ReplyDelete